7. (97) Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, Inuvialuit lands shall be subject to the laws of general application applicable to private lands from time to time in force, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, territorial laws and ordinances that apply or are made to apply generally to private lands.
7. (98) Without limiting the application of subsection (97), it may be agreed that laws and regulations or provisions thereof that apply only to Crown lands shall apply to all or any Inuvialuit lands from any date on or after July 25, 1984, if the Inuvialuit or the appropriate minister so requests and the other party consents.
As amended by P.C. 1985-1144, April 4, 1985 and by P.C. 1987-26, January 15, 1987
7. (99) Where the Inuvialuit dispose of new rights respecting oil, gas, coal, minerals, sand and gravel and rock on Inuvialuit lands, the Inuvialuit Land Administration may set terms and conditions with respect to the environment and safety that equal or exceed the standards provided for under the laws of general application referred to in subsection (97).
7. (100) The parties to this Agreement agree that Inuvialuit lands shall be considered, accepted and deemed not to be lands reserved for Indians.
7. (101) Subject to this Agreement, the Inuvialuit shall continue to enjoy all of the rights of any property owner under the laws of general application.