18. (28) The panel shall make its award in writing within three (3) months after the hearing or at any other date to which all the parties to the arbitration agree in writing.
18. (29) Notice of the award shall be delivered to all parties to the arbitration and shall be enforced in the same manner as a judgement or an order of a Court.
18. (30) Subject to subsection (32), the award of the Arbitration Board is final and binding on all parties and on any persons claiming under the parties.
18. (31) The costs of the arbitration are at the discretion of the Arbitration Board and the Board may direct by whom and in what manner the costs or any part thereof shall be paid.
18. (32) The award of the Arbitration Board is subject to review by the Federal Court of Appeal under section 28 of the Federal Court Act.